You've spent a lot of time and money making sure your landscaping works for you and you home. Proper irrigation is the key to making sure it stays that way. Inspect for yourself or have a pro come out to make sure it's functioning properly and to get it started for the season.
It's time to set up your Sprinkler/Irrigation system for the spring season. You want your lawn and any landscaping to be ready to be shown off come summer time.
Consider hiring an irrigation company to service and set up your irrigation system for the season. Most companies offer annual plans that include both start up and close down at the end of the season. Items on the start up checklist will include the following:
1) Turning on the main water source that powers the sprinkler/irrigation system.
2) Changing batteries on the irrigation timer/controller, if you have one.
3) Adjusting water timing settings on the controller panel.
4) Testing, cleaning, adjusting, lubricating, and tightening all of your sprinkler heads.
5) Checking for and replacing any damaged sprinkler head risers that didn't make it through the winter.
Integrity is doing the right thing,
even when no one else knows.
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Foreclosure
Chesterfield, Richmond, Moseley, Prince George, Colonial Heights, Chester, and surrounding area in Virginia.